Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Job Hunt Hair - THE DECISION!!!!

First thanks to all who read, reflected and posted comments in on the previous post "To Straighten or Not - Weighing In". It was a difficult decision for me, but in the end I feel I made the right choice. The post did however spark some very interesting dialogue on how we as blacks view ourselves AND what is considered "the norm" in a professional setting. If you haven't done so already, please click back and read what some of the Silky Chronicles family wrote...again thanks for the love.

Below is a picture of me (in the hotel the day of the interview may I add) of how I decided to wear my hair. Please note that I have been on a serious job hunting trail this month, and chose to keep the same style for ALL INTERVIEWS/VISITS.
l
l
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
V


Soooooo....what do you all think? Personally, my hair turned out uber fabo! While I have professed in the past about the illusion of "holy grail hair"....this was definitely one of those days...if there is anything as it. Lol.

This will be my last post until after the Christmas holiday. I wish you all a blessed and happy holidays and want to encourage you to take time to tell those you love that you love them!


The orAKAle has spoken......................


No comments:

Post a Comment