Sunday, December 27, 2009

50 Followers - Thanks to YOU family!

Happy post Christmas Family! I hope you didn't indulge to much for the holidays (well...I did...lol).

Quick post for you all, first - I plan to do the lemonade diet to cleanse my soul, body and mind for the new year. Take a look at my weight management blog for details, to follow and to track my progress here ===========> "Weighing In On Health"

Secondly to say CONGRATULATIONS to THE SILKY CHRONICLES blog! Why you may ask...well take a look to the follower count to the right and you will see! I hit 50 followers/family members on this here blog. I'm uber excited about this goal and want to thank YOU the readers for making it happen. I never meant for this blog to be even this much success, but I am so humbled and greatful for the love all of you have shown me.

I look forward to a great and prosperous year for ALL and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

The orAKAle has spoken......

No comments:

Post a Comment