Monday, May 18, 2009

Vacation Time

Yes you read correctly, it is definitely vacation time in Missouri (for me that is). I am officially on vacation part 1 for the summer months. What this means is that this year I have decided to split up my vacation time into 3 parts versus a bunch of days in one lump sum. I'm so clever :)

So this week, I am at home with the family and boo's relaxing and taking in the sun. It feels so good not to be interrupted by either co-workers, employees or projects. This year, instead of taking an extended weekend, I actually took an entire...and then some. Lol. This way, I can rest, fellowship and reflect, and not feel rushed. Very smart move on my part I must say.

I was
noticing at work (in the last few weeks) I was having a hard time concentrating, decompressing and relaxing. This was a clear sign that I was ready for a break soon. But not just any break would do family. I needed one that was going to seriously give me a mental break from the gig and those individuals, in my life, who cause (or attempt to cause) stress. That is why my home town was a perfect place to spend part 1 this summer.

If I can remember to take pics, lol, I will upload some for you all to see. Been having loads of fun thus far! Enjoy your week all.

The orAKAle has spoken......

No comments:

Post a Comment