Wednesday, May 6, 2009

EXAM WEEK: Its do or die people

Hey family,


I've been gone for a minute, but I promise the orAKAle will be back and in effect...after this week. Lol. For those of you in school, its about that time for exams. This is why I've been absent for the last few weeks....ya girl is trying to finish strong with my class this semester.


It will all be over tomorrow, for my class meets for the last time at 3 pm. Going into the final, my professor informed me that I do have an A in the class! This is very exciting for I have been working my tale off to end strong with a minimum of a B+ or higher...but it seems that will continued hard work and determination, I can pull off a 100% as my final class score. This will leave me with a 4.0 cumulative GPA. I'm extra excited about this.

On a different note, if you haven't done so already, check out my online albums on picasa.google.com to see updates of my gorgeous self. I plan to post a new pic on here soon for all of you to see, so thanks for your patience. Well, its back to work, then soon studying for my exam.

the orAKAle has spoken.......

1 comment:

  1. Exams are near it’s do or die Coils, very nice post. Inspiration for the students.

    ReplyDelete