Friday, May 8, 2009

The exam was a beast family...

I am still in a daze from my exam last night. Must admit, it was a doosey. I was ok until I go to the last two pages...which were fill in the blank. Oh did I tell you that I only had 20 minutes left once I hit the fill in the blank......lol......

In the end, I was vitorious. I am still waiting to get my grade on the exam and I pray that it does not bring my stellar "A" down. Its in the Lord's hands now and that is where it will stay. Once my grades are posted, I will let you all know how I did.

This class is the preview to this chapter (academia pt3) in my life. While I am not discouraged, this semester did prove to me what I need professionally and personally to be academically successful. Does that mean I open a job search? Do I hold off on school so I can focus on this demanding position? Do I just quit and be complacent with what I am doing now (...um no)? Much is to be pondered over the next three months family. Feel free to lend your suggestions.

The orAKAle has spoken........

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping!!! Hope you get a good grade; trust me grades are stressing.

    ReplyDelete