Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Introduction




I told myself that I would never have time to create let along consistently do a blog...yet we find ourselves here...me typing and you reading my VERY OWN BLOG now. Creating this is something that I battled for an entire year...whether to create one, subscribe to others, etc. I mean what do I have to say that anyone would possible want to read? What would I say? How big is the commitment (get my drift)?

See, technology (to me) has gotten out of control over the last few years. What ever happen to speaking in person or over the phone (with distance)? From my observations, as people we now only use the following forms of communication: text messaging (the devil at times), electronic communities, instant messaging (I'm guilty of this one) and smoke signals....wait we don't really use that one. Despite all this, I still decided to sign up and start blogging what thoughts, feelings, advice and hopefully make an impact on the world...along with fostering some good discussions.

So...I know this first post is short and probably all over the place with subject matter BUT give me a break people! Its my first entry on my first (and hopefully only) blog. I am making a promise right here and now to attempt to check all spelling and grammatical errors BEFORE posting. Try not to burn me at the stake on that please. Lol.

Leave your comments as many of you will, take my poll question below and most importantly...be positive and enjoy life.

The orAKAle has spoken.......

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're blogging now, dear sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been debating starting a blog too. I'll keep up with yours and see where it goes. Maybe it'll help me decide. Good luck and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support fam! I suggest you try it out if you haven't...its very liberating to get all your thoughts and reflections (positive and appropriate one..lol) out to see what others think. Stay tuned for more....

    ReplyDelete