Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy Week

Hey family,

I want to apologize for the lapse in postings. Work has been crazy thus far....and doesn't look to let up anytime soon. For those who have subscribed to the blog and/or viewed my past posts, much love for your patience and confidence in me as a blogger (drammatic...I know).

The goal is to post something weekly at least of what is going on in my head and life in general. You will see at times that I may have multiple posts in a week. This usually means LOT'S is happening and I MUST share with you all.

Ok, I have to go back to work, but I wanted to give you some possible subjects to look for in the future on the SC:

~ Post inauguration thoughts....
~ MLK a day of service, a man to honor
~ 2009 Resolutions
~ Fitness guru's gone WILD!!!!

Again, any ideas or topics you want me to discuss, please feel free to pass them along and again thanks for your patience as I continue to grow as a blogger.

The orAKAle has spoken......

No comments:

Post a Comment