Sunday, January 11, 2009

Guest bloggers on "The Silky Chronicles"

Happy Weekend!

I hope everyone is getting rest and enjoying whats left of their weekend....I sure am. So, one of the neat things about having your own blog is that YOU can determine who and what is posted or discussed. I am so blessed to have many affluent individuals around me with a wealth of knowledge and wisdom to share. So I decided why be selfish and keep them all to myself....why not feature them on my blog....SOOOO because of this, The Silky Chronicles (SC) will be featuring guest bloggers in our discussion.

I'm asking that all my subscribers and viewers welcome them with open arms and be respectful (of course you all will,but still I had to put it out there). I promise all featured guest on the SC will be just as enlightening (if not more) as me and up to par for your review.

Ok, well its late and I'm getting sleepy so be safe if your still out and about and have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment