Monday, September 28, 2009

NEW HAIR PICS - I'm braided up

Hey family,

I totally forgot that I promised to show you pict
ures of me braided up. Please bare with me, for I literally broke my digital camera and currently working without one. I only was able to capture a few pictures before my camera said I'M DONE!!! Lol. There hasn't been any post on the natural hair subject due to me being braided up. Hope you enjoy them and tell me what you think:



not the best pic in the world (lop sided) but again my camera was literally dying as I was taking this. lol



this is a side view and a style that I wear often. You will see some highlights that I had added in randomly on my head.


I usually wear it pulled back like this or half up or half down. The picture I took of it all the way down did not come out right AND I will tell you its A LOT of hair. I've gotten nothing but compliments on it from a diverse group of people. I'm loving it!!

I have to give credit to my super fabulous stylist Ms. Anta. She can be found a the nationally known natural hair shop "Napps". If you are in the Missouri area and want braids, she is worth the drive to the STL to get em done...she is the truth.


The orAKAle has spoken......................




Bold

No comments:

Post a Comment