Monday, June 8, 2009

MIA Artists.....official APB

About two posts ago, I did a mini APB on all MIA artist. The categories crossed over many genre lines for good quality music is just that GOOD music. WELL due to the resounding response of those who launched their own investigations (lol), I decided it was time for a separate post. This is not the final list, for I plan to continuously update this list as the calls for concerns come in :)

Below are a list of artist that are definitely MIA (in some form) that the fans want back immediately! Notice the diversity of group. Thanks to all those who assisted with contributing to this list. Ransom notes for their rescue are welcomed...but I can not guarantee that you will get paid a dime for them (lol):

~ Guy
~ Bel Biv Devoe
~ Blackstreet (allegedly are back together and are touring as I typed)
~ Boys to Men (and I do mean ALL of the members...even though one is sick)
~ Celine Dion
~ Envogue (original members only please)
~ H-Town (new single called "Call Me Mr. Pacman....hmmm)
~ Ice Cube
~ Janet Jackson (I know you boo'd up but please take back your thrown)
~ Kelly Price
~ Kenny Latimore
~ Maxwell (originally on the list but has a new album out)
~ Missy Elliot (even though she is till on EVERYONE else's hits)
~ New Edition
~ Sade
~ Tamia
~ Vivian Green (girl I really miss you)
~ Whitney Houston (new album set to release in the fall)


To be continued....the orAKAle has spoken.......


No comments:

Post a Comment