Tuesday, April 14, 2009

River City Electronics - SAVE TO YOUR FAVORITES!!!

Good morning to all my subscribers!

My family (and I) just recently launched our new online business. Its called "River City Electronics" - www.rivercityelectronics.com. Here you can purchase all your electronic needs. Anything from a clock, batteries and cables to such items as copy paper for your printer (that you can also purchase here as well), video games for the kids and DVD's....all can be bought from the comfort of your home.

Take a look at our website - www.rivercityelectronics.com and let me know what you all think. Also if you see anything you like, feel free to purchase. We accept all major credit cards AND paypal on our secured network. Our prices are just as comperable, and/or CHEAPER than your regular discount stores/chains.

God has blessed myself and my family so much (AMEN). This opportunity to have a FAMILY business is one we have dreamed and prayed on for a long time. We are so thankful that God has bestowed this blessing on us!

Please take a look at the site - www.rivercityelectronics.com when you get a chance. We will run specials and discounts daily, so make sure to visit often if you are watching an item. Hopefully you will save us in your bookmarks/favorites and keep us in mind next time you wanna shop!

I hope you will take time to peruse the site and let me know if you have any questions.

The orAKAle has spoken..........

No comments:

Post a Comment