Friday, April 24, 2009

Morning inspiration for you!

Hello family! How productive has your week been? I am hoping it has been the three P’s…… POSITIVE, PROSPEROUS, and PORTENTOUS! If you couldn’t tell, I am in a great mood this wonderful Friday morning. While it is just the beginning of the day here in my town (CST), I have decided that nothing will bring me down today. Today's focus comes from Colossians 3:15 (KJV)- "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful".

I know that you all have experienced those days when it seems that EVERYHTING is coming at you. Works (including the employees) are crazy, family is very demanding of all of you and you still haven’t found time to do the things YOU like. Well today is a new day family! Start putting YOURSELF first…no questions….no excuses. This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad (Psalm 118:24)!

I challenge all of you to stop, reflect and take ACTION on the things you want to accomplish today. That can include, reading a good book (I suggest the bible), keeping the stress/negativity to a minimum at your place of employment (thinking positive) or spending time just relaxing in your favorite place in your house or landmark in your city. I promise you that you will feel revived, motivated and ready to take on the world. Be blessed and have a great weekend.

The orAKAle has spoken………………………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment