Monday, April 6, 2009

I've been gone for a minute...but I WILL be back

Hey Silky Chronicle followers!

I know I've been away for awhile and I apologize for that. Work has been crazy, life has been eventful, but I can’t complain. I am enjoying every minute of it! The semester is almost over (thank goodness) and I recently started classes! Yes people….. Ms Silky is officially back in school and loving every minute of it (I actually I don’t start until tomorrow).

I must say, I was very skeptical at first about enrolling, but after much prayer and parental guidance, here I am…….working towards an MBA (Masters in Business Administration). I will be giving my readers play by play on how the class is going AND if I like the field. As many of you know, I have been working in Higher Education/Business for over six years now. I am highly trained in education, but wanted to get more field knowledge and formal training in the business sector….hence the reasoning for enrolling in MBA classes.

So future subjects of discussion include: the NCAA Final Four, Academics, Spiritual Growth, Friends, Romance (or lack thereof…lol) and Online Communities/Twitter. Until next time folks….

The orAKAle has spoken………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment