Friday, January 8, 2010

Straightening the Hair

Hey all,

Just a quick post for you today. First, Happy New Year again ad I apologize for the absence but I am preparing for my international travel and work got me running. I hope you all can forgive me....:)

In case I didn't mention, I will be straightening my hair for my trip next week. Note - I have not straightened my hair AT ALL since deciding to go natural and stop with the chemicals, etc (over 17 months). I'm very excited about this and can't wait to see what my hair looks like blown out and straightened.

I plan to post pics of the straight hair after its done. Now, I am going to try my best to take them AND post before I leave, but you may have to wait until I get back.

Ok thats all for now. If you haven't done so, head on over to my Healthy Living Blog to get caught up on my recent cleansing and SOON pictures of weight loss success to date. Now I'm pushing it with trying to do all these blogs, posts AND prepare for my trip (lol), but I appreciate you all baring with me. Until next time.

the orAKAle has spoken.............

No comments:

Post a Comment