Friday, August 14, 2009

Current Hair Regimen

As promised I'm coming to you with my current hair regimen (what I use and the current styles I rock). This is just a quick post for all those who have been asking. I finally made the time to post these.

I am currently cleansing my hair with Karen's Body Beautiful (KBB) conditioning shampoo, DC with Organics Hair Mayonnaise and apply the Cantu Shea LIC as my sealant.
Below are results of quick twist out set. I usually spray my hair with my summer spritzer (Cantu Shea LIC, Coconut Oil and Water), and use my finger to separate the hair. This is a quick style that I may do in between styling in my week.

this what the quick twist out looks like not pulled up

Next are another set of pi
ctures of a more defined twist out set. During this time, I actually shake dry my hair (after rinsing out the DC), apply a small amount of my leave in, and then allow for my hair to air dry for 10 minutes. The goal is to keep the hair wet, but not soaked to twist the hair. I do use a wide tooth comb for parting and my unrefined shea butter, coconut oil and olive oil on my hair to twist my hair. Since I already used my usual leave in, only a little was needed.

(notice how more defined my coils are, along with body and height)

(HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!)

(I was just being silly with these...as I was suppose to be working)

Again, just a quick post since I haven't really posted anything of this nature to the blog. Next topic to come includes my first every PRODUCT REVIEW!!! I just received my sample pack of Komaza Hair and Skin Care in the mail today, so I will post the results and how I like it. Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think family.

The orAKAle has spoken.......





No comments:

Post a Comment