Monday, March 1, 2010

Upcoming Topics on the SC!!!

As a way to continue to expand the blog topics and information that I provide my lovely Silky Chronicles (SC) family, I am introducing a list of new series to the blog. Off line, I get a lot of questions from new and experienced naturals, along with those trying to change their living habits (health and spiritually) to a more healthier lifestyle. Due to these questions, I've decided to create a series of blog topics that hopefully will help the SC family and encourage you!

My goal is to hopefully foster a more open dialogue about some of the questions, concerns and new discoveries of the SC family. The series vary as you can see (below), and my hope is to cover many topics that relate to us in our everyday lives. Some may be specific to natural hair care, others may be on decision that may change our life all together! I'm looking to YOU the SC family to assist in making these series helpful, enjoyable and also fun!

Below is the list of the new series that will be implement. Please note, I am also STILL (I'm taking to long) in the process of switching over to a new and improve blog site. More details on that will come soon!


~ Question of the Week (QOTW) - My goal is to hopefully have an open dialogue about some of the questions and concerns that we all have as we continue to grow and develop in life
.

~ Naturally Innovative - naturals (males and females) who have developed new creative ideas on how to style natural hair. This includes everyday AND professional looks.

~ Natural Connection - Since I am a travel (domestic and world), I would love to meet up with the followers of the SC. We can share tips, put screen names with faces (lol), and bass in our naturalness! Information for the first event coming soon!

~ Product Picks - this series will consist of products I've tried and will review for the readers. The goal is to help give you more options when seeking the right hair products for you.

~ Spiritual Food - the orAKALe always has to help the SC family grow spiritually. I hope to post as many encouraging thoughts and scripture to help you throughout your day, week, etc to help improve the overall person of my blog family.

~ Nutrition and Fitness Tips - Those who know me personally are aware that I am a semi health nut! While I plan to contribute in these areas, I am looking for a few SC member to submit weekly (or bi-weekly if you choose) nutrition/fitness tips to aid the family in living a more healthier life.

~ Guest posting - as always, I am looking for any and all who want to contribute to the SC. If you have something to say (that is positive and relates to the purpose of the blog), but all means let me hear from you!

As you can see, great and exciting things are coming family.
If you would like to contribute to any of the series, email me at silkychronicles@gmail.com........the orAKAle has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment