Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Word Press Here I Come!!!!

Hey all! I know I have been absent....been busy busy busy. Just a short update for the Silky Chronicles family. I will be moving my blog to wordpress over the next few weeks. This actually is the reason why I have not posted this week.

I am trying something new AND I want more flexibility. The goal for 2010 is to take the blogging to the next level and I feel wordpress will help me do that. Topics include natural hair, spirituality, employment, leadership, encouragement, politics (a little bit), relationships and also healthy living habits. For those who don't know, I have a wellness blog that is separate from this and my goal is to have one FABO blog to hopefully inspire, motivate and entertain. I hope my family will still deem me important to still follow even if I leave blogger.

Well, thats it. Let me know what you think...and I hope you have a blessed day!

the orAKAle has spoken.....

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across this great hair and skin line, Chatto.Com, from Youtuber Crownofhisglory (watch how great her hair comes out on the youtube video with Chatto's products, amazing)!

    This is an all natural product line founded by an African woman who has a salon in Chicago. She specializes in hair growth, balding and eczema! Check out how beautiful and healthy her hair looks on her website and her wonderful healing products. 4As and 4Bs will love these products. I do believe these products are the Truth!

    The link is: http://chatto.com/haircare/unilocsproducts.html


    Happy Hair Growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information @bacalove. I will take a look and probably try the products out.

    ReplyDelete