Monday, July 6, 2009

I'M BEING FEATURED

Hey Family,

In case you couldn't tell, I'm am super excited right now...why....because I was recently featured on Ms. Floyd's "Natural Hair Rules" blog -
http://www.naturalhairrules.blogspot.com!
It feels great that someone saw my story of transition and journey to a natural Silky exciting and inspiring enough to solely be discussed on her blog. I didn't think I had much to talk about or to say, but Soror Tamara was encouraging and really inspired me to want to inspire others...for that I say thank you girl!

While my journey has been tough at times, the one thing that kept me grounded and I could always could count on was the grace of the Lord! You will be surprised on how he can work in your life if you just lean on him and seek him first. I can truly say that this journey was well worth all the struggling, enduring and happiness that I've experienced. Some scriptures I live by and reference include (but are not limited too):

Trust in the Lord with thine heart and lean not until thine understanding. in all ways acknowledge him and he will make straight thy path.(Proverbs 3: 5-6)

I returned, and saw under the sum, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise. nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all (Eccelesiastes 9:11)

For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith(Mark 11:23)

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13)

And the list goes on and on.....

The lesson is to make sure anything that you do, you are doing it in fact for YOU. Grow and develop during your journey and enjoy every minute of it. Below is the link to her wonderful blog. Take a look at the feature, leave a comment and if you want, subscribe!

http://www.naturalhairrules.blogspot.com

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Addendum 7-07-09

I have also been featured on Curly Nikki's blog page as well http://www.curlynikki.com
Check me out!!!!!

The orAKAle has spoken.......

1 comment:

  1. hey hunn just stopping by showing some love on your blog.... : )


    **yantan**

    come stop by sometime.. ;-p

    Loved the post on CurlyNikki!! : )

    ReplyDelete